I've been pretty sucky at keeping up with my weight loss journal. Jimmy decided we couldn't afford WW anymore, but no worries i am still losing weight, i just need to start exercising. I've started cutting meat out of my diet. I limit myself to one serving of meat a week and actually that's more of a mind thing because i've found when i go to eat meat i am nauseous for the rest of the day/evening.
My personal life has been crap. I've tried really hard to not post anything too personal on the family blog, but i figured only a few people know about this one and i need to start writing down my feelings or they will eat me alive.
I am having a ridiuclously hard time right now. I am not too sure if i want to stay in my marriage and feel the same way about church. I hate where my life is right now and am just wishing it would all change. I've tried to clue Jimmy in several times to how i feel about church and us, but he is very dismissive and ultimately thinks that i am just a shitty person and that if i think i am the only one who is unhappy i am sadly mistaken, but to suck it up and deal like everyone else. My problem with that is if everyone is so darn unhappy, why then would that be acceptable?! I am unhappy and i don't want to be! I don't want to be stuck in a miserable situation because everyone else is. That makes absolutely no sense to me!
We went to the Bishop last week and the first thing that was asked was if i had sought medical attention for depression. Um, how about my depression is being caused by the situations i am in and NOT the other way around. I was not so pleased with our meeting. However, i did go to a doctor today to get a prescription for an anti depressant. I've been put on Pristiq (50 mg). I know that i am depressed and i know that if i want some relief in my everyday life i need to get emotionally stable enough to handle whatever is to come next. Fingers crossed.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Not so much about weight loss
Posted by Party of Two at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment