CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not doing great

So i thought that i wouldn't need this blog to lose weight, well guess who hasn't lost weight in the past 3 months? I've actually gained weight! My official weigh in this morning was/is 173.0. Sooo not cool. I've signed up for another 5k, it's on April 18th at the Fort Worth Zoo. I am going to train MUCH more and i am hoping that i can improve my time. I also want to do my 30 day shred video everyday for the next 30 days. Not sure if anyone reads this or not, but i would love a running/workout buddy, Jimmy refuses and i am not strong enough to do this myself. Please? :)

1 comments:

Kass said...

I would love to be able to run. I couldn't run to save my life.