CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

ha ha ha ha ha

Yeah i am SOOOO not gonna wake up at 5am if i don't have to, lol. I am returning to my previously scheduled WW menu and doing well so far (although it is only 9:00am, so really how much trouble could i get into? lol). I did my weigh in (169.8). My goal for today is to drink 90oz of water (5 bottles) and walk with Ike (outside) for an hour and do my exercise video this afternoon, oh and stay within my Points (22). Lot's of goals for one day, but i think i can do it. I am going to call Elizabeth to see if she would like to go walking with me with her Joshua (he's 2 weeks younger than Ike).
I also happened to check out the rec center website for NRH today, i can get a gym membership for $76 a year! It doesn't include classes, but i did really well 2 summers ago when i went to the rec center in Saginaw. Bueller? Bueller?

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

i WANT TO DO WW WITH YOU. I NEED A LESSON ON IT FIRST.