Tomorrow i will start Weight Watchers again. I have had a lot of success with WW in the past and hope that i will again. My goal is in the 35 pound range, not looking for anything crazy, but it would make me feel a lot better about myself. I am not going to actually join WW again since it is just too costly at the moment, but i saved all of my old material so i think i will be just fine. I will do my weigh ins on Monday mornings (that way i have to stay good over the weekend, my toughest time) and i am looking to do my exercise video 3x a week (M,W,F) and walk 3 miles 3x a week (T, TH,S) leaving Sundays for rest and recoup. Now this is just the beginning and i usually come up with some excuse or another to not stick with the plan, but like i said hopefully keeping a blog will motivate me and hold me accountable!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
And so it begins...
**Ignore my Crisco hair, i just wanted a "before" shot, lol.
Posted by Party of Two at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I'm so happy you've started this blog, it will be great motivation for me! Hopefully knowing that you are inspiring other people will keep you motivated as well. So it begins....
Post a Comment