CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Training Day

So i've decided that one of the best motivators to get active and lose weight would be to run in a 5k. My friends Dan and Christie ran a 5k on Thanksgiving and Christie is something like 5 months pregnant! It was just last year that we were both lamenting over our weights and doing Weight Watchers together and now she's running and pregnant!? I've GOT to be able to do it! My friend Gwen sent me a link to www.runnersworld.com and so i went and printed off the training program, i will begin this Monday and do it in the mornings before Ike wakes up (otherwise there is no time), that means something ridiculous like waking up around 5am, but I CAN DO IT! I am going to register for the Cowtown 5k, on Feb 28th http://www.cowtownmarathon.org/. If anyone is interested in doing this with me let me know and i will wait to register, maybe we can form a team!?

0 comments: